2020 Reading Challenge


Hey friends! It's a new year, which means there's a new reading challenge. For those who weren't following my reading goals last year, I've decided to participate in the PopSugar Reading Challenge again. I found that last year it helped me broaden my reading horizons and always have something lined up to read so I didn't hit too many ruts.

I've also decided to increase my reading book goal from 60 to 65 for 2020. I'm going to try to keep up with doing at least one if not multiple reviews per week, but I'm not going to lie, I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to keep up with reading and reviewing (especially in the beginning of the year). Some weeks may have only one review, or may have a slightly different blog idea. Other weeks might then get multiple reviews depending on how quickly I finish different books.

That said, here are the PopSugar Reading Challenge Prompts for 2020. If you want to join me in my reading goals or read any book club style to discuss, or if you have any recommendations for any of the prompts you think I should read, please let me know.



I do have some ideas for books that I want to read for different prompts, but as the year progresses who knows, those prompts might change as I read more. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Reading Challenge Reviews - Books 23 & 24

2019 Reading Challenge Reviews - Books 19 & 20

2020 Reading Challenge Reviews - Books 1 & 2