Book Review: How To Retire Debt Free and Wealthy by Christine Ibbotson


49085958. sx318


Photo courtesy of Goodreads.


Thank you Nimbus Publishing, Christine Ibbotson, and NetGalley for a copy of this book to review.

There was a lot of interesting and useful information in this book.

Unfortunately, a lot of the case study examples used in the book are not in my age range, so it felt a bit hard for me to connect with those lessons. However, when I started thinking of the ideas in the book from the point of view of my family members who are closer to retirement, I think a lot of the chapters could be really helpful to them.

There was also some mention of Canadian laws and to be honest, I'm not sure if we have similar laws in the US. Meeting with a coach or adviser like the author of this book would easily clear that up though.

The style of writing made this book a fairly easy to understand, and interesting read. I would recommend it to family members who are closer in age to the individuals in the book to get ideas (keeping in mind that some rules and regulations may be different in different locations).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Reading Challenge Reviews - Books 23 & 24

2019 Reading Challenge Reviews - Books 19 & 20

2020 Reading Challenge Reviews - Books 1 & 2